[Bf-committers] Withdrawal

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 09:30:47 CEST 2014

I wouldn't say no to a WIP/Regression scheme. It would be clearer to people
reading the logs or not knowing that code.
 Of course we might forget to do properly or some coders might not like it.
Why not just let coders who like it do it and see how it works?
 The need for meaningful commit messages is taken for granted I think.