[Bf-committers] Credits Page

Paolo Acampora palucam at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:50:22 CEST 2014

Surely many people is left outside by the autogenerated system, I never
thought it was a problem, after all the purpose of my contributions was
never to just appear on the list, but I'm sure there are others, like me,
mentioning their blender work in their resumes, and of course not being
mentioned at all is not good PR.

It would be nice to have an option for people to report their commits and
ask to be enlisted.

Regards,
Paolo

Paolo Acampora, palucam at gmail.com
M +44 (0) 7474 009566
Thecnical Director at MAD entertainment, Naples (Italy)