[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes - November 23, 2014

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Nov 23 17:38:52 CET 2014

Hi all,

Here are the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders

1) Release status for 2.73

- Planning wiki page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects

- Multiview: Sergey Sharybin and Campbell Barton review monday.
  Dalai Felinto should also put the code in developer.blender.org "differential".

- No reply yet to the review for compositor. Jeroen Bakker, could you check still?

- Tamito Kajiyama: Freestyle memory patch has delays, will move to next release.

- A lot of projects are getting late again. The general consensis is to stick to the plan though.
Multiview should really be ready to merge now, or we move it another release.

- Monday or tuesday we check the status again and call for an official "BCon3" (no new features, just stabilizing).

2) Other projects

- The Gooseberry team will come with a planning for migration of the branch for 2.74 or later.

- Antony Ryakiotakis (Viewport) and Sergey (Dependency graph) will start involving others now too, which requires more planning now as well.

Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute