[Bf-committers] Auto switch between ortho/persp

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:33:20 CEST 2014

Fredrik, for some reason your mail had registered as spam. I am aware the
numpad keys switch to ortho view, however... well maybe something's off
with my workflow but I switch to ortho and back every five seconds or so
(in a modeling session) and I'd find it very relieving not to have to go
back and forth between stylus/mouse and numpad. This is what my proposal
was aimed at solving. But that's alright, I guess I can live with it. :)

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

Hadrien