[Bf-committers] Pataz Studio's Gooseberry Wishlist

Francesco Paglia f.paglia.80 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:17:47 CET 2014

Hi Daniel,
if you allow for comment you can get direct feedback on the doc.
Said that fortunately for some of your request there is already a solution:

about the shader preview there's already the node wrangler tool from Greg
Zaal that does exactly what you're looking for (it add a viewer node that
goes straight to the output) and shows the part of the shader you want to
inspect.

in the Amaranth addon by Pablo Vazquez there's the option to "unsimplify
 render" so while you see the 0 subsurf level on Ogl the render still is at
full resolution