[Bf-committers] Vertex weights access in cycles?

k k kkmlist at yandex.com
Wed Jun 25 04:15:34 CEST 2014

Hi

It was working fine last time I checked. The addon was released more than a year ago, maybe there was some api change since then. I will look into it.

I originally wanted to write it as a modifier, but our patch integration is not so streamlined. So writing it as a python addon sounded like a better way for distributing it.

kursad