[Bf-committers] Render border

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 01:11:44 CEST 2014

I recently asked about removing the auto-disable-render-border feature
in the bf-cycles mailing list, as it seemed to be agreed should be done,
however it was still in 2.71.

I'm not really a developer, (I'm just starting to learn C), but as far
as I can tell this is really a simple matter of removing a couple lines
in /source/blender/editors/space_view3d/view3d_edit.c

I'm not exactly sure where to put this, but here's a patch (attached),
though it's probably pretty unnecessary..

--
-gandalf3