[Bf-committers] State of MultiView patch?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:57:34 CET 2014

Hi Torsten,

Multiview is not in the target list for 2.70.
I'll resume working on it not later than mid-March.

At that time I'll be able to dedicate 2.5 months of half-time
development entirely to multiview. That is hopefully  enough time to
get it stable and get it into review and then 'master'. If I run into
any surprises during development (I didn't touch the sequence code, so
I don't know what to expect from it) I will aim at at least get a
working bulk of the code in master so it can be used in production
while the remaining development is done.

Gabriel Caraballo forked the code to use for Kiribati feature-length.
He may have some update on any changes he may have made.

Cheers,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto