[Bf-committers] Randomizing object vertices

Marcelo V mv_email at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 16:52:18 CET 2014

Hello all,

I did some work for the following quick-hacks ticket:
https://developer.blender.org/T38317

It needs improvements... I want to make the amplitude range more smoothly, replace the seed value by a button and move the vertices along their normals (rather than from the center).

If anyone is familiar with that related code could review that patch I would appreciated.
Also, a tip in how to get the normals (either calculated or from the obj) is welcome.
We can use the ticket itself to exchange comments (to keep the traffic of this DL low).

Regards,
Marcelo Varanda