[Bf-committers] Updating OCIO luts in runtime

tamerlan311 tamerlan311 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 11:10:22 CET 2014

This feature (use LUT file without change OCIO config) available via
OCIO::FileTransform, but is not yet available in blender CAPI interface.

Please, see this thread in bf-compositor list:
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-compositor/2013-November/000027.html

And tail of this
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Proposals/Compositor

Apply LUT node currently has the following problems:
1) Using OCIO directly, without blender CAPI.
2) Ignores that blender internally use linear color space, but LUT profiles
mainly required srgb.