[Bf-committers] About default values

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 17:32:26 CET 2014

LOL.

Sure, I was a little peeved that those patches were not accepted, but what
really soured me was that in all this time later the "reset defaults" menu
item
has not been removed as mentioned and the "to-do" item has not been edited,
either of which would take moments to do. Taken together it shows a
dysfunction
that discourages contribution.

Harley Acheson