[Bf-committers] Addressing Vertical Tab Concerns

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Tue Jan 21 15:55:42 CET 2014

Hey Gaia,

Thanks for the feedback! The order can definitely be changed and initially
I like what you've suggested. Originally "Create" was at the top because it
becomes an order of operations: Create object > Transform Object > Modify
Object. But like you've said, most of the time is spent
modifying/transforming objects, not creating. And so probably Basic should
be at the top.

None of the current tabs are final and so these will continue to evolve. My
hope is to get an updated order/organization in this week.

Jonathan Williamson
http://cgcookie.com