[Bf-committers] These much talked tabs

Thomas Volkmann lists at thomasvolkmann.com
Tue Jan 21 14:02:59 CET 2014

I don't think it's possible to make everybody happy unfortunately.
Personally I love the idea of having  tabs and  I don't like to scroll down
(happy Softimage user).... but I wouldn't start a fundraiser for that, so you
are good to go.
I would start a fundraiser against icon-based menus though!!

cheers,
Thomas