[Bf-committers] Quit and unsaved changes ...

Sebastian A. Brachi sebastianbrachi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 16:25:03 CET 2014

Hi, Gaia, which OS are you talking about?
The new message makes more sense, but ideally a "Save and quit" button
along "quit without saving" and "cancel" should be added.

Probably this discussion have taken place or it's active in a design task,
but IMO "use quit prompt" not only should be enabled by default, but taken
out completely. I heard Mac doesn't have it, correct?
The quit.blend could remain as a backup in case you accidentally click
"quit without saving".
The main reason is make blender more standard in that regard and also allow
all users to have that prompt in 2.7, since I think even when defaults
change per Jonathan's tasks, if the user still have it disabled, it will
continue to be so if "copy previous settings" is used.

Thanks for the change in code!
cheers.