[Bf-committers] Addressing Vertical Tab Concerns

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 21:34:44 CET 2014

Great! I've added my first question to the discussion subpage on the wiki.
Jonathan, do you remember your idea to detach some panels and have them
floating on the screen? Is that idea still alive and under consideration?
That's is my question, put there already. By the way, new tabs are great!

pz
piotr
--
Piotr Arlukowicz