[Bf-committers] Blender on Android-still alive?

Crs Mrn mahri726 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:49:27 CET 2014

What I have found so far is this:

There is a Blender player for games, but the links seem broken.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Introduction/Installing_Blender/Android

And with some struggle Blender itself could run on Android

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RwmU1DqroR4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRwmU1DqroR4

   Things that could be redone are the interface and controll scheme. I am
thinking of an interface with white and glowing blue, menu-dropping tabs .
I am thinking at a new custom controll scheme, that could work really well,
with joysticks. On the right, the joystick that mooves the camera
horizontal, (like W A S D controlls) and on the right a up-down stick that
moves the camera vertically. Making the camera to ''look at'' something
could be done by holding and dragging any part of the "canvas". Short press
selects a component.

 În data de 05.01.2014 23:09, "Yunier Perez" <yunier.soad at gmail.com> a
scris: