[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes, February 23, 2014

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Feb 23 16:40:10 CET 2014

Hi all,

Here's the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.

1) Upcoming 2.70 release

- Planning:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects

- Only one topic was really discussed! Bugs!

- Showstopper issues are being collected here:
https://developer.blender.org/project/view/35/

- Everyone! Help bringing down the open topics. It's 224 for GE and 180 for rest of Blender.

2) Other projects

- Call for help: we need someone to collect a number of very cool .blend files as official 2.70 demo.zip for download. Files should be free to use and share, and show off (recent) features well. Contact me for it, but only if you want to handle the whole collection job.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute