[Bf-committers] Blender developers weekly meeting minutes, December 28, 2014

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Dec 28 16:48:46 CET 2014

Hi all,

Here are the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
The holidays period kept attendance a bit low, so we had a short one!

1. Blender 2.73 RC

- Some minor issues were fixed in the RC, but nothing critical that would be causing an RC update.

- This tuesday we check that again, and if really needed call for a second RC build.

- The real release will happen in the new year, probably around 6 January.

2. The targets for 2.73

- The list of 2.74 candidates is here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects

- We're still waiting for Pixar to give us news on OpenSubdiv...

Next meeting is in a happy new year!

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute