[Bf-committers] New camera preset: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:15:28 CEST 2014

I don't think the tracking algorithm uses the sensor height, but as I
mentioned, the normal camera presets in the properties editor does show
both sensor width and height (horizontal/vertical sensor fit), for
calculating the horizontal and vertical FOV.

Here's the presets for the original BMCC:

Normal camera
-------------------
import bpy
bpy.context.camera.sensor_width = 15.81
bpy.context.camera.sensor_height = 8.88
bpy.context.camera.sensor_fit = 'HORIZONTAL'
-------------------

Tracking camera
-------------------
import bpy
camera = bpy.context.edit_movieclip.tracking.camera

camera.sensor_width = 15.81
camera.units = 'MILLIMETERS'
camera.pixel_aspect = 1
camera.k1 = 0.0
camera.k2 = 0.0
camera.k3 = 0.0

I imagine it requires some bigger changes to consolidate the two presets
into one...