[Bf-committers] Buildbot MSVC 2013

Jeffrey H italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 21:35:29 CEST 2014

Hello, developers.

Seeing as Ton has designated MSVC 2013 to be used for the official 2.71
builds, when should we make the switch on buildbot? If/when we do switch,
will I continue to offer my computer with the updated builder or hand it
off to someone else? I'm more than willing to continue, but if it's easier
and more reliable to leave it to someone else, that's fine with me.

Also a heads-up for the near future. I will be moving back (again) for
summer, so my system will be down for a couple days starting midnight, May
17 UTC. I plan to be back online when I walk in the door. As always, if you
have any questions or concerns, please email me; I am also in IRC
(#blender, #blendercoders).

--
Jeffrey "Italic_" Hoover