[Bf-committers] A key map tweak for (possibly) letting LMB and RMB cooperate better

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Fri Oct 18 00:10:43 CEST 2013

Hey Gaia,

Personally I like these changes, although I'll make one small suggestion.
And that is to user CTRL+LMB for cursor positioning, rather than double
click. I've always found double click in Blender to be a bit haphazard, and
is more likely to cause accidental transforms if clicking near a
manipulator or other action item. CTRL+LMB is very safe, and very easy.

Jonathan Williamson
http://cgcookie.com