[Bf-committers] Surface and Volume modeling with new developed Bezier-Surface math

Roland Adorni rol at solnet.ch
Thu Oct 3 20:31:51 CEST 2013

Hello

You were correct. My example was too simple. Indeed I get sharp edges
instead smooth ones for general objects.

Here are my first results:

http://abload.de/img/biezervolume1dys7h.jpg

http://abload.de/img/beziervolume2d6b07.jpg

I believe I know how to correct it however it means the still rather
simple calculation becomes a lot more tricky.

I like that Blender-Python scripting capability. Allows me to do changes
and directly see the results.

regards
  rad

p.s. given I have 2 vectors and store them  in python with:  a = (2,3,4)
and  b=(4,5,6).  Does Python have vector operation for this "things"
(addition, dot multiplication, scaling.. etc)? Didn't really want to use
or create a class for just 3 coords. :/