[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting minutes - Nov 24, 2013

Keith Boshoff wahooney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 00:43:21 CET 2013

On 24 Nov 2013 8:02 PM, "Ton Roosendaal" <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> - We need a good doc for Windows git tortoise users. Especially how ssh
keys work. Thomas Dinges volunteers to write it here:
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Building_Blender/Windows

As a Windows based git user I'd recommend SourceTree (non-foss, very good)
and git extensions (foss, good) above tortoise. It doesn't have the Windows
Explorer GUI integration but it does function a whole lot better in my less
than humble opinion :)

Having docs for those would be great too.