[Bf-committers] Bevel

Bassam Kurdali bassam at urchn.org
Tue May 28 00:51:04 CEST 2013

Since we are on the topic of Bevel: It has gotten much love and
improvement recently , both the modifier and the tool, thanks!!!
One thing that would be amazing: If bevel could play nicer with at least
UV maps: right now it is pretty much a destructive tool, even if you use
the modifier, because the UVs will not be well behaved after the
bevelling. I've seen so much amazing work at preserving UVs on modeling
tools/ modifiers, that it would be fantastic if Bevel could do this
also.