[Bf-committers] Cycles performance on Windows

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Sat May 11 19:38:51 CEST 2013

Hi Ton,

I would be proud to be a part of the blender team. I actually had some
patches in the Patch tracker that were committed by Brecht. He should be
able to judge about their quality.
Look here:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=127&aid=35158
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=127&aid=35131
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=127&aid=35234
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=127&aid=35019
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=35153

I have a full set of x64 prerequisite libs freshly compiled and I am
currently working on compiling the x86 libs.
I've also extended the CMakeFiles to include the new libs and compiler
settings. I always doublecheck all changes with VC2008 so I don't break
compatibility.

/Jürgen.