[Bf-committers] Simple proposal for selecting linked vertices in "Edit Mode" defaults

kk gonderici at plecxus.com
Wed May 8 23:26:12 CEST 2013

Hi

I have been using this simple change below in my setup and it seems to
work well for me. I think that double clicking to select connected
vertices can improve general modeling workflow. Similar setups are also
available many other 3d apps like Modo when editing meshes.

These are nortmally assigned to  "L" and "shift L"

kmi = km.keymap_items.new('mesh.select_linked', 'LEFTMOUSE',
'DOUBLE_CLICK', shift=True)
kmi = km.keymap_items.new('mesh.select_linked_pick', 'LEFTMOUSE',
'DOUBLE_CLICK')

thanks

kursad