[Bf-committers] Please turn off Auto Run Python Scripts by default

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Fri Jun 7 11:48:13 CEST 2013

Hi,
this is a bad idea (especially the first one).
Adobe Reader also doesn't tell me on first start "Thanks for using Adobe
Reader, be aware of evil .pdfs".

I bet inexperienced people will get afraid reading that and come to the
conclusion, that this blend format is very insecure and shouldn't be
used at all.
I am sure we can improve security, without frightening our user base. ;)

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician