[Bf-committers] Reset to Defaults...

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 01:32:04 CET 2013

Hello,

Being able to right-click on UI elements, select "Reset to Defaults" and
have it do so
(instead of setting to zeros) has been a long-standing "to do" item.  It
took very many
hours but I did so for over 200 of the most obvious defaults. I then
changed the way it was
done as per a request by Campbell, then changed it again as per Brecht.

It has been languishing in the tracker for 3 months now.  It is 185k,
affects many files, and
it will only get harder to commit as more times passes. Needless to say I
will be a bit
disappointed if it just becomes stale and is forgotten.

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=32894&group_id=9&atid=127

Cheers, Harley