[Bf-committers] F2 adoption

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Mon Jan 21 16:15:17 CET 2013

I too would love to see this adopted. It is an incredible boost to the modeling workflow when creating large numbers of faces one-by-one (such as with retopology).

The current hockey extension is ideal for me, particularly since it doesn't change the behavior of the existing fill.

--
Jonathan Williamson