[Bf-committers] Leap Motion

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 22:41:07 CET 2013

Elam, as far as using the python API goes, do you know if that would
just be as easy as distributing a normal Blender plugin?

I have my devkit now and was thinking about how I might go about
integrating it with GHOST and the windowmanager.

I am getting this feeling that MOUSE, NDOF, TOUCH, and LEAPMOTION
might all have a bit of overlap.  However, I'll worry about
refactoring all these novel input methods later if it becomes a
problem.

To really do what I with it is sculpting, but to really do what I need
to do I will need to integrate more patches from the onion branch.