[Bf-committers] Twenty years ago!

Prashant Sohani prashant.sohani at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 13:15:13 CET 2013

Whoa, that's incredible! Right from the non-conventional 'screen' system
(which I didn't know was so old), so many interesting things that Blender
has taught me about software and interfaces..
I can't even begin to express how much I'm grateful towards Blender and
this community; having been following them both for the past few years..
and still, there's so much more to do and learn ( I especially remember a
point of time when Blender seemed to be adding features faster than I could
learn about them )!

Also, there's gotta be some community artwork based on the "Happy Birthday
Blender" theme, somewhere! Maybe a competition on Blenderguru.. Andrew? :D

Regards,
Prashant