[Bf-committers] About Cache of Smoke Modifier

PerfectionCat sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Aug 24 04:46:32 CEST 2013

Hi.

When I confirmed revised contents, I have noticed.
I save a file in the state that moved to a frame on the way after having baked it in smoke modifier.
I finish blender and start again once.
I read the file which I stored some time ago.
The frame maintains a frame on the way.
And I baked it in ALT+A.
The drawing of the next frame is not right when I do it this way.
The first frame seems to be drawn.
Even if I carry out FreeAllBakes and bake it in ALT+A, the result does not change.
It is painted pictures normally when I carry out Bake in Smoke Cache tab.

PerfectionCat