[Bf-committers] GSoC 2013

Emanuel Pascoal l27253 at alunos.uevora.pt
Tue Apr 23 03:11:09 CEST 2013

Good afternoon,

My name is Emanuel Pascoal, i have 20 years-old and i'm from Portugal.
I'm developing studies in the area of computer engineering in the
University of Évora.

I have knowledge in Python and a little of Java.

I would like to make my proposal, that consists in make blender more
intuitive and interactive using python programming language. It consists in
take the most used tools and give them a place in general program preview.

I would have the most pleasure in work with your enterprise, researching
and developing the previous ideas, in any way that i can be helpful.

Thanks for the time spent,

Emanuel Pascoal