[Bf-committers] Freestyle integration - acknowledgement

Maxime Curioni maxime.curioni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 06:30:09 CEST 2013

Tamito,
I want to thank you so much for turning this crazy project into a reality. I am so thrilled that Freestyle is now officially part of Blender trunk. I know that that our community will continue to take that capability to new heights!

Without your work and your perseverance, Stéphane's research work and my GSoC code would have most likely undercome bitrot in some repository. In my eyes, you deserve the entire credit for sustaining the vision of the project, staying committed over the years and coordinating the final integration work. The whole Blender community is indebted to your dedication and excellence.

Thank you!
Max