[Bf-committers] Why is use fake user not default for actions?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:50:29 CEST 2012

I know blender tries to stay popup-free, but a warning when
selecting/creating actions may solve that

("No datablock linked to action 'Run'. if you don't set FakeUser the action
will be deleted")

We got more than one "bug" report for that as well, so it may be fair to
consider the current design not clear for (new) users.

Dalai