[Bf-committers] Two details that got away from Blender design concepts

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 20:02:52 CET 2012

I've been pointed out by Pablo that the same layer behavior is present
on the renderlayer masks. Here I can repeat the exact same points.
Maybe this was a choice made to prevent users from clearing the mask
selection in a time the undo system didn't work too well? Now if you
make a mistake (forget to press shift) you can simply undo

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com