[Bf-committers] bf-blender project - member cleanup

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Oct 30 10:44:25 CET 2012

Hi Harley,

This membership is not a status thing really - the only reason we give it out to people is because they need to have direct access to svn - to work on either a branch or become maintainer of a module in Blender. People who are listed as member also show up in the bug tracker, so we can assign them bug reports.

Each year, all GSoC students are added as member too, that's the main cleanup I've done.

If you like to work regular on parts of Blender without the need of applying patches (become a module maintainer or owner) you're welcome! If you have so many patches accepted - and the current owner(s) of the code agree - I'd be happy to add you.

-Ton-