[Bf-committers] Gesture Recognition

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:19:00 CEST 2012

A couple of other things.  There is a group called the Sketch
Recognition Lab here at Texas A&M.  If this is something that is sound
and worth pursuing then I intend to take advantage of that:
http://srlweb.cs.tamu.edu/srlng/home

So, to be honest I'm thinking of this as a potential research area.
There is a lot of room for innovation.