[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [52106] trunk/blender: Replacing gettext i18n backend by boost::locale one.

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 11 20:51:03 CET 2012

Evening James,

Yes, the static libs for linux are not working for now (looks like they
miss icu - even though they should not need it :/).

Anyway, we'll have to wait for sergey tomorrow, he is the linux libs
maintainer. In the mean time, you can either build without
WITH_INTERNATIONAL, or using your own distrib's boost libraries... Sorry
for the trouble.

Regards,
Bastien.