[Bf-committers] Blender accepted into Google Summer of Code 2012

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:46:42 CET 2012

Hi all,

Blender has again been accepted for Google Summer of Code!

This page provides more information about GSoC:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

And these pages provide more information regarding Blender in GSoC:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2012/Ideas
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2012/Application_Template

Individuals who are potential mentors I'll be inviting you to be
mentors for our org.  If you don't get an invite and would like one
though please email me, since I might accidentally overlook some
folks.  Also those invited as mentors don't have to mentor but can
instead just help us in the applicant review process.  Also to be
invited as a mentor you need to be signed up with melange already.

http://www.google-melange.com

LetterRip