[Bf-committers] Collada Patches in Tracker.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Mar 6 13:49:24 CET 2012

Hi,

That's indeed encouraging news!

Khronos president Neil Trevett mailed me in person too; especially to find out if people would be willing to attend the GDC meeting.

http://www.khronos.org/news/events/gdc-2012-san-francisco#colladameetup

I know a couple of people are visiting GDC... show up, and mention the proposal in this article for me:
http://code.blender.org/index.php/2011/10/collada-momentum/

Thanks,

-Ton-