[Bf-committers] Driver Source needed

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:36:33 CEST 2012

In the recent days i made heavy use of drivers for corrective shapekeys.
But curiously there is not a single source (beside "rotational
difference" which is not signed) that includes the visual transform
(with constraints). Thats why i wrote a script to get a bones rotation,
which is relative to its rest pose and includes animation + constraints.
I think it is very usefull for various purposes to have access to this
relative and final rotational information. Could we add something like
this to the driver sources?

http://www.pasteall.org/blend/14452