[Bf-committers] Siggraph full conference pass for a dev

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jul 25 10:03:41 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Thanks to having a booth we also have a free full conference pass (all papers and courses), value 1070 usd.

I would like to give this to a Blender developer who would otherwise not attend. Anyone interested can send me a short note. If there's more people interested I'll weight in the amount of commits done in past ;)

Note: travel and hotel expenses are still yours then! I expect you to attend Siggraph for the full period of conference.

-Ton-