[Bf-committers] tkinter python module

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:22:31 CET 2012

Hi Mike,

Be also aware that tkinter + blender is not working well in Blender cocoa
builds (osx). It may be a python bug or a cocoa bug, we don't know.

I'm following Jens Verwiebe (our OSX maintainer) solution and using
 AppleScripts instead. It works great if you don't use with trackpad mouses
(otherwise it's errorprone).

--
Dalai