[Bf-committers] Patch: Border select tool for outliner

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Thu Jan 19 16:31:36 CET 2012

Am 18.01.2012 21:09, schrieb Perry Parks:
> Hello,
>
> I've posted a patch to enable the border select tool (box select) for the
> outliner.

I would love to see this in trunk!

There are also some more quirks or missing features in the outliner.

- I would find it much more consistent to select with RMB in the
outliner (and in Filewindow like in 2.49) with RMB (but RMB is context menu)

- Shift-LMB does not work to select more than one item

- AKEY highlights all entries but they are not selected then

- toggle visibility/renderability/selectability of more than one item
not possible in outliner

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/