[Bf-committers] How to make debug build of 2.6x with minGW+scons

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:33:54 CET 2012

migius, I do MinGW maintenance and also work with MinGW + eclipse
(used to work with codeblocks too). Your RAM may be a problem when it
comes to linking blender, it easily eats up over 1GB on my machine. I
use cmake though to generate project files for Eclipse + Codeblocks
and use the IDEs GUI for debugging. I think with scons this is not
easily possible. For any questions don't hesitate to ask.