[Bf-committers] 3D Cursor and Border Select

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 10:02:09 CET 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Jonathan Williamson
<jonathan at cgcookie.com> wrote:
> Except that many laptops do not have an easy home key and the home key is not a fast key to press when using the left hand on the keyboard and right hand on the mouse regimen.
>

> Jonathan Williamson

I think this is the most agreement I have ever seen here on a proposal.

Jonathan, I suggest you do what I do with my laptop, bring a separate
mouse and keyboard with you. I know it sucks but then that is the
price of using a laptop.  You can buy very portable mice and
keyboards.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!