[Bf-committers] blender users group for Chicago IL

seth wilson sethjameswilson at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 02:16:45 CET 2012

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. I have been unable to find any Blender users or training anywhere near Chicago IL. I am wondering if I could be authorized to start and or take part in a Blender users group for the Chicagoland area. I would still consider myself at the intermediate level with Blender but have been using the software for over 2 years now. Having nothing but online support has made my journey very slow. Which is why I want to do this. I currently work at U of C in the special events department and may be able to obtain a space to use and a/v equipment for presentations and classes. Thanks,Seth