[Bf-committers] About COLLADA im/export functionality situation

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:04:29 CET 2012

I agree we need to test our COLLADA exporter AND our COLLADA importer,
against various applications.

In addition, you might want to test your export/import using the
official conformance test:
http://www.khronos.org/conformance/implementers/collada
(I think this test became available free of charge)

Thanks,
Erwin