[Bf-committers] Text Editor - Scintilla Integration

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:23:58 CET 2012

Two things:
- glsl and osl are C based. So taking C highlights and adding a few extra
keywords should do.

- Ton, I remember more than once  Campbell suggesting exactly that (to wrap
scintilla instead of reinventing the wheel). It's definitively not to
address only the syntax highlight problem. They are quite a few advantages
that come with it.
(Fyi gamekit IDE also uses scintilla)

--
Dalai